Adapt elements to website design/concept
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 5
- Winner: insightmedia38
I'm a PowerPoint presentation designer, who is about to launch a new website ( [login to view URL] or
[login to view URL]) via Strikingly.
My objective for this project is to have a graphic designer develop three different kinds of business materials that would complement my website: 1.) ready-for-printing business cards; 2.) three different HTML email templates for an email campaign; and 3.) a one-page PowerPoint template that I can use for a variety of purposes.
It's important that the designs of these materials echo (but not replicate) the website design. My website positions me as a FIREFLY who will bring LIGHT, WONDER & SURPRISE to the presentations I create for my clients. The imagery, as you will discover, is quite magical. It is built around people gazing in wonderment at the night-time stars.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES – Business Cards
1. The cards should include all of the following mandatory information (though not necessarily formatted this way)
Presentation Writer & Designer.
geoffreyolans@[login to view URL]
2. The graphic artist should also consider an approach that would make the business cards work as an ad.
Headline: Bring Light, Wonder & Surprise to Your Presentations
Subhead: Firefly Presents Geoffrey Olans – Presentation Designer
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES – Three HTML Email Templates that tie in to my website
1. I'd like wondrous and surprising firefly imagery that is consistent with my website.
2. It's OK to include personalized stationery details (name, phone, email, website, etc.) but it is not essential.
3. The reason for three is that I want to keep my emails fresh. I plan on writing to the same people over and over.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES – One-Page PowerPoint Design Template
1. 1. I'd like wondrous and surprising firefly imagery that is consistent with my website.
2. However, it shouldn't take up too much space, as I'll need plenty of room for text.
3. The PowerPoint should have a white field.