Adapt existing Android launcher icon to comply to Material design and Oreo Adaptive icons guidelines
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €40
- Entries Received: 6
- Winner: jahzrielborres
I am looking at adapting an existing Android launcher icon and making it compliant with Android Material design guidelines and Android Oreo (API 26) adaptive icons design guidelines.
Android Product icon design guidelines: [login to view URL]
Android Adaptive icons guidelines:
[login to view URL]
The app is PlayerPro Music Player, one of the most popular Music players on Android: [login to view URL];amp;amp;hl=en. Existing app icon is provided in photoshop format 512x512.
Constraints/expectations are the following:
- Read the Android product icon design guidelines and the Android adaptive icons guidelines: if you are not compliant, you will not win.
- Respect the brand: the icon must be adapted. So you should keep the existing brand colors (grey, green, a bit of yellow) and you should keep a maximum of the existing design elements (existing photoshop design is provided)
- As explained in the adaptive icons design guidelines, you need to provide a foreground and background layer. Both must be 108dpx108dp with 72dpx72dp inner for the mask.
- Resources must be provides in mdpi, hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdip and xxxhdpi
- Format expected: psd files and extracts
If you have any question, plz contact me.
If you win the contest, I will likely ask you for further collaboration.