Build us a corporate logo
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $30
- Entries Received: 59
- Winner: mindreader656871
Phronesis Logo and Narrative Concept Brief:
We need a corporate logo and narrative concept for Phronesis* - please see the definition below - a new startup, group holding, international, investment company. Primary purposes of the company are (a) to develop a new bread of benevolent global leaders through business and (b) the redistribution of resources through philanthropy.
*Phronesis is a Greek word for a type of wisdom or intelligence. It is more specifically a type of wisdom relevant to practical things, requiring an ability to discern how or why to act virtuously and encourage practical virtue, excellence of character, in others.
The company will have two main branches: business and philanthropy. The business arm will be an international partnership platform in diverse sectors to serve its stakeholders (customers, employees, suppliers, community, environment, shareholders, authorities, debtors and creditors). The sectors will include: medical, wellness, pharmaceutical, biotechnology products and equipment; agriculture, renewable energy, infrastructure and real estate development, marine, aviation, education, information technology, sports marketing, commodities and finance.
The philanthropic arm will support selected secular NGOs and charities.
Phronesis will be pioneering in challenging, risky, innovative and cutting-edge opportunities that will benefit mankind in meaningful ways.
The Company web domain: [login to view URL]
The reference to 1027 is from the Holy Bible: Mark 10.27 (KJV).
27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
We need a logo that is appropriate for the company given the above brief and the following requirements:
1. The logo must also be able to stand alone by itself - and also be placed next to the company name 'Phronesis'
2. The logo can be in color - but must work in black/white. It should be visible on a business card, website or when scaled up.
3. The logo must convey credibility, professionalism, corporate, hospitality & friendly.
4. We will require the design in PHOTOSHOP and ILLUSTRATOR formats, and any fonts that are used in the logo development.
5. Narrative should briefly explain the story behind the logo, and an explanation of the meaning of the utilized colors & graphics, etc.
“I enjoyed working with Mahmudur. He is responsive and open to incorporating requests. He is the only one out of 73 respondents that had read my brief and comments I.e. paying attention to the clients needs. That is why I decided to work with him. I wish him well and recommend him without hesitation. All the best!”
Abhayaratner3, Sri Lanka.