Create Print and Packaging Designs
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $30
- Entries Received: 18
- Winner: ReallyCreative
Check out the Cake Cloth Draft I did..feel free to improve and beautify..
I have attached the previous packaging of my product Cake Cloth. You can get all the details needed to be in the packaging on that one and also in the sample flyers that is attached as well.
Size is W: 23cm H:28cm, side is 4cm, top header is about 5cm (see attached sample wide box)
Please do not use the existing design of the cake cloth box and just replace with the elements I have given.. You can create your own style to make it look more elegant and inviting. When you look at the packaging, it should look like what is the use of the product itself and feels like you wanna buy it already. You don't have to use pink as well..just anything pastel is ok. Again, Size is W: 23cm H:28cm, side is 4cm, top header is about 5cm See attached sample look/template of the box.
All the details you see in the Cake Cloth box and flyers should be present in your mock-up.
You can use the cake attached to show that that's how smooth the cake will be after using the cloth.
At the back would also need to have these info:
1 cup (227g) butter, room temperature
½ cup vegetable shortening, room temperature
2-3 tsps Vanilla
1 Tbsp water, milk or double cream
4 cups (500g-600g) sifted icing sugar
* Beat butter in high speed until soft and pale (about 1-2mins) then add Trex and beat for another 30 secs to a minute.
* Add Vanilla and water (or milk/double cream) then beat in medium speed for about 10-20 secs until well incorporated.
* Slowly add the sifted icing sugar and beat in medium speed until everything is combined.
* Continue to beat for about 20-30 secs and do not over-beat. Otherwise, buttercream will start to curdle and become grainy.
* If buttercream is too stiff, add water/milk/double cream. If it is too thin, add icing sugar.
“Pooja has been very patient with all the changes I need to make my packaging perfect. She was professional and responds to my messages on time. Quality work with sense of style. I highly recommend Pooja and will surely contact her again for future projects. Thank you again dear.”
queenofheartscc, United Kingdom.