Video: simple animation for YouTube
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €10
- Entries Received: 7
- Winner: Savioperera
We will have more videos to do in the future. The winner might work with us on some projects after this contest.
I'm looking for a simple and nice video / animation in high quality. It only needs one background image (attached), a simple relaxing animation and a music (free of rights). I send you existing videos to have an idea of the content and the style needed. It lasts around 5 minutes but it's always the same animation repeated 20 times (breathing exercise).
Here is what we need:
- Video made for Youtube (1080p : 1 920 x 1 080).
- Video 1 (attached) is an example of the exercice but our video should be better looking of course and the animation should last 4 sec on each side of the square (not 5 sec).
- Create something with a similar style as our existing youtube video : [login to view URL] If you win, we'll give you the intro to add at the beginning of the video.
- Put our logo (attached) in the right-bottom corner in a discreet way (as in our youtube video).
- Make a relaxing animation of the square: 4 sec on each side (put a relax sound each time it begins to go up and each time it begins to go down).
- Put our text in french at the beginning of the animation to explain how to breath and what to do when we are on each side of the square.
- Find a relaxing music free of rights for the video.
>> Here is the text to put after the introduction and before the animation (the 1st text during 3 seconds, then the second text during 7 seconds).
"Exercice de respiration carrée (4 temps)"
"Prenez un instant pour vous détendre. Concentrez-vous sur votre respiration. Laissez le bien-être vous accompagner."
>> Here is the text to put on the left side of the square :
"Inspirez par le nez"
>> Here is the text to put on the top and bottom side of the square :
"Bloquez votre respiration"
>> Here is the text to put on the right side of the square :
"Expirez par le nez"
“Great job! Savio makes all the necessary changes so that you get the result you want. Nice and dedicated person. Recommended!”