I'll create (really rough, horrible) hand-drawn sketches of ideas/concepts and I need you to convert them into something nice and colourful looking that I can use in blogs.
Sometimes I'll need the image to move in a repeat (so perhaps 4 images slightly different <<< is it a GIF format?).
I need all original files created as well as the output files.
I need to own the copyright on the images.
Looking for an ongoing relationship so I can send you sketches whenever I need them done and pay you on an hourly rate.
Let's start with 1 hour of your time and we can go from there.
I need someone to change my 2D pictures a little.
I need no background and individual PNG files.
1) racquets up higher, make them look like they are tapping together and arms without racquet out of the way.
2) arms out of the way, no racquets, foot tap, gorl and boy to wear something different to 1.
3) girl to wear a dress
4) girl to extend arm a little to see the thumbs up better
5) girl and boy to wear something different to 4
6) girl to wear a skirt, girl to have a thought bubble as well as the boy
7) high 5 on opposite sides with both kids using the right hand, girl to wear a skirt
8) kids to be a little closer
9) change the angle of the kids so the girl's and boy's face can be seen, girl to wear a dress
10) Looks ok actually
11) needs to be clearer that they are one finger high fiving.
In each picture the girl and boy should wear different clothes. The girl always wearing a skirt or dress (no shorts), the boy always wearing shorts.
Hi there - I'm looking for illustrations for ability cards for an RPG I'm writing. It's going to be open source and licenced under creative comments, hence the small budget.
It's a standard fantasy setting.
I need 36 cards in the first instance - so that's 36 individual illustrations / graphics.
They can be really simplistic - but keen for them to be an individual style and eye catching.
You need a good command of english to interpret what the card conveys. For example:
Example text for spell cards might be:
1. "A bolt of wild electricity directed at a single opponent."
2. "A spells that buffs the target so that the next successful hit they strike deals damage equal to 1d6 plus your current level."
I like this kind of style but open to anything: https://www.sketchgoblin.co.nz/gallery.html
Please link to portfolio or card design with your bid.
We need a logo done but would like at least six concepts to choose from to start. We will give you an idea of what we like and some potential colors to use, but are open to your suggestions as well. We will need you to provide the font used in the logo so we can use it on an ongoing basis. We also need any designs/illustrations to be unique, no stock illustrations. Concepts can be sent over small in size, but we don't want a watermark on them, we want to be able to clearly see the designs so we can choose the best one. We will need the source files provided to the final logo design, as well as the fonts used and the logo in vector format.
Graphic Design Logo Design Photoshop Illustrator Illustration
We’re a growing e-commerce brand in the home office space, we're looking for a Graphic Designer with Social Media experience who can design visual creative for the main Social Media Platforms
Working with the in-house team, the freelancer will:
• Create visual content
• Edit Visual Content for Social Media Platform Dimensions
• Model Other relevant pieces of content
• Graphic Design with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Understand Typography
• Good knowledge of the Social Media platforms (IG, FB, Pinterest, LinkedIn…)
The timeline for completion of the project is 24 hours. The scope of the work will be confirmed once the applicant has gone through the first interview. At the end of your proposal, please write the word art. This is an ongoing part-time position but first, we would like to hire you for a single project.
In the first line of your proposal, please tell us why you’re interested in working on this project. Please include portfolio examples and work experience.
- Work examples can include social media accounts you have designed for or digital art pieces you’ve done. Please give us your best 5-10 examples of accounts and pieces of work.
Previous work in home office furniture is preferred but not required. Thank you!