- AS USED BY
Showcased Work from our Freelancers
Get More Done with Freelancers
You don't need to do it all yourself
Spend more time on what you do best & start getting more done.
Hire at a fraction of the cost
Find yourself an army of designers, developers, marketers, and writers.
Don't regret a bad hire
Read reviews from real people and know you're getting the best.
As Featured in
The World's Largest Marketplace
Millions of users, from small businesses to large enterprises, entrepreneurs to startups, use Freelancer to turn their ideas into reality.
TOTAL JOBS POSTED
Amazing SEO work with superb articles and target keywords.
If you're looking for a SEO expert you'll find people like Rekha to help you accomplish your needs.
Hiring an Ad Planner & Buyer on Freelancer
An Ad Planner and Buyer can be crucial to the success of a business. Also commonly referred to as a media planner and buyer, these business savvy individuals specialize in procuring media inventory for a company, a project or a certain product. Often a media planner and media buyer are two separately staffed jobs but some people have the experience or expertise to do both at the same time, which are normally found in full time professional marketing and advertising agencies. An ad buyer will source, negotiate and close deals for advertising space or media airtime on behalf of their client, while an ad planner will identify the best media platforms to use for a client depending on the situation.
Instead of getting a fresh graduate with no experience or hiring someone who doesn’t quite meet your needs, you could select your ideal ad planner or buyer using Freelancer.com, who will have years of experience and several projects in the same field under their belt. You and your hired ad planner can determine the best way to advertise your product or company to the right audience and relate that to your ad buyer who will make it happen. With flexible hourly or project-based pricing you’re sure to get your money’s worth. These freelancers can help you with:
- Identifying your advertising needs given the status of your company, project and product.
- Determining your target audience for your intended form of advertising and product portfolio.
- Purchasing and negotiating for advertising slots across several platforms – radio, TV, billboard and internet.
- Monitoring the state of your deployed advertising and adjusting your strategy according to audience numbers.
- Analysing the effectiveness of your advertising campaign based on data and results.
- Build relationships with media sellers for future purchases and business-to-business interactions.
- Deal with your public relations – working with the press and representatives of media outlets and advertising platforms.
- Guiding your marketing team by sharing their expertise and offering an outsider’s perspective.
- Generate reports on industry standards, current trends and its impact on you, your business and its advertising.
Freelancer.com connects you to some of the best names in the industry when it comes to ad buying and planning. With over 19 million registered users you’ll find your ideal ad planner and buyer quicker than you can imagine. If you’re looking to advertise your company or product and compete with the big brands, Freelancer.com will set you up with the right person for the job.
Getting started with Freelancer.com is easy! Open the website and follow the prompts to create an account. Set up your details and identify exactly what you need a freelancer for and create a job posting for FREE. Then sit-back and watch as the top freelancers from around the globe bid to complete your project - within minutes of posting! After receiving applications you can check out their profiles and professional portfolio and then award your job to whomever made you the best offer.
Just log in and kick-start your project. Onboard the best Ad Planners and Buyers from Freelancer.com today!
How it Works
1. Post job
Tell us what you need done in seconds.
2. Choose freelancers
Get your first bid in seconds and choose from the best.
3. Track progress
Chat with your freelancer and review their work 24/7.
4. Pay safely
Only pay when you're completely satisfied.
Find Ad Planner & Buyers Now
It's quick, easy, and we only need a few details to get startedGet Free Quotes