A software through which I can make invoice and manage inventory
...“A/H”, or “N/R”) d) Enter an amount that displays as currency e) Enter a second amount that displays as currency. 2) The populated information then needs to be put into a form/ stamp 3) And then ‘stamped’ on to the PDF for e-mail to another Adobe Reader user. I would like to see a brief demo of a simple drop down list populating a stamp an...
I'm looking a good company for mobile app. it's need to be Android and ios , need to menage all stock , invoice , sales and rep location too. please send me some one done like this project before
MAGENTO ESTIMATOR & INVOICE We want to build an estimator in Magento for our ecommerce website. All products are uploaded and ready. All that needs to be done is fetch the attribute and create an estimator. Below is the requirement. Please read the complete requirement carefully before bidding. Only bid if you are 100% sure Fetch product attributes
Your job is to call 9 customers (6 from Germany and 3 from Austria) and ask them about payment status. Customers had received goods and they do not respond on email. More detailed instructions will be given later. Requirements: Must be from Germany or Austria. Native German speaker Confident speaker.
our company name is "MikroPix". It means micro pixel. We are an electronics company. We are designing hardware and software. We will do image processing hardwares, softwares and sensors. We thought "micro" is embedded solutions so we want people think us emdedded image processing based hardware sensor company.
...do. However, I want to have a form that pops up and asks for the information that the user should enter rather than entering it in each cell (Date initiated, part number, quantity inspected, % Defective, Invoice, projected, etc). In the month's tab where it says "Sorting Company", I want to have that also in the form that pops up, and if I want to
I'm looking for somebody who can have Jira generate and update new customers based on New customers created in Invoice Ninja. Potentially even integrate a page into Invoice Ninja GUI that allows the creation of new Jira Tasks.
We are a Global Dating Website called AsianDate. Have been active across majority of Asian Markets over two decades through our website. We believe in getting people with common interests together and give them an opportunity to know each other and create a living. We are planning to develop and expand our reach in the Indian market as well, for that we require freelancers to join us and work towa...
I want to create a filter page for displaying products. i want transitions or effects to be as same as this: [url removed, login to view],s9b,j9y on clicking filters on left side you can see the results immediately. The database is MYSQL. Site is built on php. Design part will be shared. Complete css files as well.
We need to redesign invoice template in opencart, in addition add the customer mobile number. the design should be fit to A4 paper size with our website logo and all needed information. attached the current invoice and shipping information from our system. you should merge 2 files to be 1 template
...that can be used on tablets for each employee to log an invoice (preferably load invoice from existing software). Example clerk making sale would log sale of invoice and what she did with order (put in alterations or Embroidery). Clerk in Alterations or embroidery would then receive the invoice/order and log their work done then log where they put it
...business. these include the following: 1. Sales/Pro-Forma Invoice - a) Check attached for details. b) ability to generate pdf 2. Inventory - a database that will contain all the detailed info. including purchase/shipped history etc 3. Supplier Invoice - a) content similar to sales invoice b) ability to upload a document for reference 4. Summary
We will not award the project or create sny milestone without checking ur working on my project. We will release 25% of ur total budget after 50% completion of the work and remsining 75% will be released after clearing all bugs and doubts. We need a Web Application which should be compatible to Microsoft Access, word, pdf and other formats also. Which will be multi user web application for Poli...