NB==> the payment for this project is exactly 32USD (it's the credits i have left on my account) Based on this ionic template [login to view URL], I need items in the list to be clickable and link to another item list (similar design wihtout the images). I need to catch the object payload of the item clicked in the second (nested) list. The file must be .ejs, it must include and activate messenger_extension function to close the webview after the item in the second list is selected (i can send this function), and the payload must be catchable by my chatbot (express + request).
It is a spcialist consutation mixed with social media. It is a plastform to find a person for a specific need and connect two persons and creat a platform of secure and safe interaction. Also platform will have payment possibilities. I have already dealt with unreliable and and bad quality work that is why please apply only serious developers of companies who will deliver the quality work and is also experieced with marketing part of the product. And will be able to give expert opinion about worthiness of the project.
We have developed a cross platform app used in cordova, we need to add some functionality under the app we have created the API for the new things. Please download the android from below link and install and let’s talk on chat... [login to view URL] Recommend us I refer for individual developer ... thanks for bid
Need some APIs integrated to already made application using Ionic version 1. 80% API is implemented and you have to the rest of 20%. Please see the document attached. Go to [login to view URL] and check. I will give you login details once you send me your proposals. task: $50 budget
We are looking for 2 motivated and independent IONIC 3 developers. We need people who see his job as his hobby and like to work 6 days a week with 10 hours a day without any problem. I already buy a APP online and i`am very happy with it but i want to change several things see my attachment. As deliverytime i hope 4 - 6 days included this saturday and sunday. That means that we deliver almost everything around Tuesday / Wednessday. We are using this app: [login to view URL]
Chào, Tôi đang tìm kiếm dịch giả tự do Việt Nam mà tôi có thể thảo luận về dự án của mình. Mô tả dự án không thể được viết đơn giản để có một cuộc gọi là một lựa chọn phải. Vì vậy xin vui lòng không trả giá nếu bạn không thể làm theo yêu cầu trên. Cảm ơn trước, Cao.
I need you to make custom API for my panel that will connect seller panel... panel made in framework . please only experienced person place bid.... budget will be ₹800 to ₹1000... work is too small...
I need an ionc developer to make some frontend work and bind the backend (laravel) and make it work. u must have experience with firebase as well 1) Project will be award but milestones will not be created until project is completed. 2) Any payment is done after 100% project is completed. 3) The project price is fixed price, so u cannot require more money 4) Everyday u must upload to my bitbucket 5) U must write everyday that u are ok and doing work (2 lines so i know ur are living or dead) As i said, backend is 95% completed, u must complete the remaining 5 % of the backend. And make the full frontend work
Hello Folks, We are startup company from india and looking for ionic/react native/xamarin/Android/iOS/Web developers. Hourly pay : Rs.200-250/Hour. 35-40 hours/week.(Negotiable) In proposal must mention below information: [login to view URL] are expert in which technologies? [login to view URL] many years of experience in specific technologies? 3.Full-time/part-time/doing job+freelancing? [login to view URL] many hours you can give in a day/week? [login to view URL] you ready for test which will be not paid(2-3 hours test)? If your expectations is high for hourly pay then don't bid you will be rejected. Thanks.
My project is stuck due to unprofessional and organised devloper who did lots of work and not able to fix small CSS bugs in the app, few feature needs to be added in app at stage one, there are five stage of app launch 1. Primary Launch is for data collection (few bugs and things are missing needs to be incorporated for launch) 2. Document management and reminder add on (few things remaining should be added most of things done) 3. Feature 3 needs complete development 4. Feature 4 Needs Complete development 5. Adding a bio metric device with our application to show all the data base of user and allow him to take action. NDA, Strong Communication, Contract for a year, must be reasonable,
JOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for a web developer fullstack for our team. You will work on various exciting development projects. Mobile hybrid apps (Ionic // ReactNative) Websites and webapps (Angular // ReactJS // Express // Node.js) PROFILE At least 3 years of work as a Web Developer at a professional level, or 2 years of work and a IT related diploma. Proficiency in Node.js // Angular // Ionic or Node.js // ReactJS // ReactNative Deep knowledge in PHP/Symfony is highly appreciated Able to create a web or mobile application from A to Z Proficiency in querying MongoDB and MySQL Able to build a REST API Able to implement register/login and payment process Fluent in English Fluent in French is a plus
I need an Android app. I have template from codecanyon ionic app. Integrate it with ionic app template woocommerce
set up and install a full ionic ionic application with cordova plugins on firebase and setup up the admin panel. ALL the full ionic app and plugins and admin panel script i have already purchased on codecanyon. place it on google playstore and Apple store in my name for public download. give instruction and details of login or guide on how to login and manage the APP.
Fix an Ionic Pro's build service issue with Braintree plugin which causes an error with uploading to iOS app store. Mandatory you know how to configure Ionic Pro's automated build service, its currently not configured correctly for the Release build, resulting in a rejection from iOS app store complaining about incorrectly configure payment URL_SCHEME Mention: "Fastlane Ionic" in your reply
Hello, I'm in need of an Ionic expert who have heavy experiences in MSAL experiences. What I want is to get token using Azure AD B2C by MSAL. The problem is that sample code is working well on web browser with the execution of "ionic serve" but not working on an iPhone simulator with the execution from Xcode project that's built with "ionic cordova build ios". Therefore, I determined to do as following. 1. Connect to the microsoft account for signin and then redirects to a given uri. This is an easy stuff that MSAL supports. 2. Get token from result response that'll be redirected to above redirect_uri and close in-app-browser. 3. Open a new page and display token on it. This should work on iOS, Android, PC. Important note: this should work on iPhone simulator. Please bid only if you feel confident that can achieve my goal. I'll ignore bid proposals that don't start with word of "Ionic & MSAL". Thanks in advance.
Es una aplicacion que sincroniza los cupones e informacion proporcionada desde un sitio web. El usuario podra loguearse desde Facebook y Twitter. Los cupones tienen fecha y hora para aparecer en la aplicacion, al igual que tiempo de vencimiento.
Read it completely then bid. App Function: Be able to copy video links from the instagram app, paste them into our app, and it should download the video into users camera roll. UX: use sketches. Logos, splash screens will be sent over along with any additional graphics just let me know dimension size. Connect to a specific category of our wordpress blog Admob banner ads and interstitial ads IAP to remove ads for apple & android Upload to google play and Apple (allow me to publish it though) I don't have time to discuss Give your cost and time in proposal. If you have worked on any main features video downloading, Admob, IAP for both android and ios and API integration for wordpress blog then let me know I would purchase that.
We have our mobile app, which is build using ionic technology we want somebody who is expert in ionic technology, and can add some feature in our existing mobile app and also want to handover over all Maintenance of our mobile app.
Hi! I have an ionic application that is done until order page but I am unable to integrate Bill Desk payment gateway into the app, I would like you integrate the payment gateway and complete the order completion cycle.
I want You to Design a Mobile App - ( Branchless ) Branchless - " A digital Wallet for the financially Underserved in Africa" Client Will be doing the below: 1. Client will Have A Main Account which will be the Wallet client and Fund the Wallet 2. Client can AutoSave 3. Client can Request a Loan [login to view URL] Money from anyone worldwide 4. Send money 5. Withdraw money from any ATM ( cardless) I need a Complete Design with Source Codes. Design must be lucid, attractive, modern and competitive with Global Fin-tech apps
I have some screens, to be designed from images. I have setup the project and completed the background color. I will provide all the assets required, just use the ionic cards and forms. I have worked on template and fonts now just create form and fix css. nothing backend connectivity needs to be done