I have an app that is already live and here are some edits I need to be done to it:
1. Change the logo and main image of the app (I will provide the image)
2. Change the color of all buttons and text. I will give the color and font that should be there.
3. Change the path to the file communicating with the web server throughout the app. For example, right now the site is [url removed, login to view] and it has changed to [url removed, login to view] so the file paths communicating across the app have to be changed.
4. Make sure the sign up with social media on the app is working fine. It is not working since the site is changed so that me the reason too. If so, let me know and the web developer will fix it. If you can fix it, all the better.
5. There is a resume upload feature which was working fine but it is not working now. It may have to do with the website though but if that is the case, my web developer will fix it. Just need the Android developer to help identify the cause of the problem here.
6. Add/replace icons/images across the app and I will provide them too.
7. Change the font size and spacing of the content on the app. I will give the font size and spacing rules.
9. Minor design related edits to make it look clean.
10. Suggestions on how to proceed with the additional features that we want.
We are planning to roll the app out by the end of this week with this changes and would like someone who is very dedicated and skilled so that we can use the same developer for the upcoming tasks on this job.
Let me know how soon you can start and if you can stick to the deadline or not.
All the best!