React Native expert for debugging / finalizing apps - Info in Description
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $603 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
REACT NATIVE / IOS / ANDROID EXEPRTISE ONLY
We have completed the vast majority of the work already - it's consisted of :
- a CMS
- a unity developed front-end, that is animated and displays on a large media wall
- 2 x mobile apps (IOS & Android) that "talk" to the CMS and drive content on the front end and also that use ibeacon technology (estimote beacons) to identify when a user is in front of the media wall, basically.
We need help to just finish off the mobile apps created in React native. They are not "app/play store" uploaded, just downloaded on to user's phones so that they can enter data into the cms directly, basically.
Our best guess at what needs to be done on the App side of this program of work is :
- iBeacon communication debugging (Why does the signal drop out sometimes? Is the period of updates frequent enough? Is the signal correctly sent while the phone is sleeping? On both iOS and Android?) – needing reliability of communication, sending signals when app isn’t launched etc.
o note: I also have beacon info (ID numbers) for the beacons that will exist in the location where the installation will be. I believe to really test this properly we need to update the app and be configured with the same estimote UUID as the ibeacons there.
- Make sure users can update their data, register etc. - test and bug fix this
- Remove "Body List" tab
- Make sure that the pages are responsive and showing accurately on standard devices
- Remove some of the Android access requirements that our client in Singapore is stressed out about (see list below)
- Determine and lock down method of deployment and method of updating app (if any) – Apple Enterprise Developer Program in hand already....
We basically are needing someone to take this on, address the issues, return links and finalise it.
Code to be provided once the project is awarded.
Project to be completed by MAXIMUM Friday, November 25th 2016.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online