SIP dialer integrate with voipswitch
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 28
Need a SIP dialer integrate with voipswitch (as same as vippie but doesn't need have other functionality like IM or send file and etc.)
Main functions of the app will include:
[url removed, login to view] calls through mobile data connection (GPRS, EDGE and 3G) and also WiFi.
2. Integrated contacts from the phone.
3. synchronize phone contacts to server.
4. Time, call status logs, last calls log and Redial
5. Call Thorugh functionality. (let use choose call through access number.)
6. Support for codecs OPUS, g729, GSM, g711..
7. Built-in tunnel for passing through voip blockades
8. Enhanced battery usage (should not kill the battery)
a. The source code should fully documented.
b. Simple easy to use UI.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online