Rewrite some Articles for me
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 8
read and comment upon the following HBR Case Study:
"Best Buy: Merging Lean Sigma with Innovation" BAB 697-PDF-ENG.
A process for evaluating Case Studies: From Case Study Handbook by William Ellet
1. Situation--understand the big picture first, and then fill in with details ( perhaps make a rough map of the information)
2 .Question--What do I need to know about the problem, decision, or evaluation?
3 .Hypothesis--What's my Hypothesis. The answer to what you see as the problem. Test them: Most confident to least confident
4. Proof and Action--[you want to prove something, not look for something to prove]. What evidence do I have that supports my hypothesis? what else do I need? What is the actionable content of your position. How would you implement the decision/solution you're recommending in your hypothesis.
5. Alternatives--What is the greatest weakness of your hypothesis? What is the strongest alternative? wlak a mile in the shoes of the alternatives to ensure you've picked the best hypothesis before others do it for you.
6. Conclude-- and search for consensus while you iterate your process ( remember it's a closed- loop Process system that revisits for strength/ weakness/ and validity)
It shoud done in APA format and citation in APA .
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online