Stream video and HTC Vive development
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $702 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
1. Project Background and Description
The project requirement is to stream video from two (stereo) cameras to a HTC Vive. This is just a research phase of the project. We will have more jobs on the road when it is on Production development.
2. High-Level Requirements
In order to win the bidding, you must have stream video and HTC Vive SDK experience. The system must include the following:
• The software application will preferably be written in C++ and compiled with Visual Studio or alternately be written in C#.
• The VR stream must be real-time.
• The VR headset must be a HTC Vive
• Utilise web cameras
• Accommodate a range of camera resolutions
• Utilise the maximum frame rate of the camera
• Very low latency is important
3. Delivery Requirements
The tested and workable code must be delivered as a part of solution within 3 days. Remote supports are required to help the employer have their development environment up and running. Partial working code is not accepted.
4. Software , hardware and devices requirements
The Employer won't provide any software , hardware or devices to the developer. It is the developer's responsibility to have all the above software , hardware or devices ready before bid the job. The developer should use legally licensed software, hardware and devices to have the work done.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online