I am writing a book on professional/business networking and I need research done of the following nature:
1. I need you to get your hands on all the top-selling books on the subject. There are websites where these books can all be acquired digitally. I do not know how to find out what is top-selling though, so you will have to figure it out and show me how you did it. ;)
2. I need you to read all these books and provide me with summaries of the books. While I am aware that summaries are available on many of these books, it is important that I get research on how the books were structured and "flowed."
I need all this data presented to me so that I can use the structures and key ideas to produce a book of my own.
I am looking for bidders who are writers and/or have past experience with this sort of thing. "Ghost writers" are welcome as they have an intimate understanding of the process. Familiarity with book-writing software is also a plus, if this information can be presented to me in one of those files then that is ideally the best situation.
When bidding please address all my concerns. I am tired of bidders writing "I can do this project" and that is all.
Thank you in advance,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).