Listings for auto dealerships
This project received 50 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $202 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Hi everyone, I need someone to do this on regular basis (every 2 days). I have a car dealership client, who's inventory has to be listed on about 35+ different websites. The car dealer has around 50 cars in stock, and about 30 cars are sold each month. All the vehicle data will be provided, so you just copy them. We have just one dealership now but will have more soon, so this can turn to full-time job easily.
The task for every 2 days would be:
1) check client website for inventory changes - compare it to the last inventory check (some cars sold, some cars are new in inventory). Mostly, the only parameter that can change through the time, is the price, but it's not limited to it. You will have to check the whole listing (about 50)
2) reflect these changes on the 35+ autosites - remove sold car listings and add new inventory listings
3) keep track of all the updates and links
4) report all the links and all your work in spreadsheet
5) make sure all the links that should be active are active on all the servers
Bidders with an idea/experience how to do this effectively will be contacted first, so please give your answer some thoughts, I will read all of them.
This is a long term work, so please bid the amount you would like to get monthly!
Happy bidding :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online