Create simple question sets (FAQ) for a document
This project was successfully completed by RuchiBhargava1 for €20 EUR in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€8 - €30 EUR
Completed In1 day
What you need to do:
Create 35 questions (FAQ) related to the attached document. This is almost like Jeopardy; The document contains all the answers, all you need to do is to create the relevant questions. Attached are ten example FAQ to guide you in your work (they don't count towards the 35). You do NOT have to make the answers, only the questions.
This is first of many, many documents we need to process in similar fashion. So we are looking for a long term cooperation, and this project should partially be looked at as a test.
It is important to uphold full confidentiality; Your delivery to us cannot be disclosed to any other party at any time.
Requirement for FAQ sets:
1. Fill in the attached excel with 35 questions.
2. Note the section number where to find the answer for each question. Do not create the answer itself, just not the section where to find it.
3. The questions in total should cover all the keywords in the attached file. Each question doesn’t need to cover a specific keyword, but the total set of questions must have used all the keywords.
4. Avoid as much as possible simple questions with one word answers.
5. Maximum two questions from each section. More than that will be rejected.
Minimum B.Sc. in technical area, preferable with oil & gas experience.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online