Design of a stand-alone heat and power system for a single-family house in Connecticut
1. The area of the house is around 3000 ft2
You need to choose the materials and find their properties.
2. There are dynamic electrical power demand and heat demand
The outside temperature fluctuates.
3. The daily performance of the system can be evaluated as
4. You can use any type of renewable energy resources and any type of energy storage
Your report should include:
1. The structure of the whole energy system
2. The house materials and properties
3. Three daily profiles in Winter, Summer, and Spring, respectively
a. the power demand and heat demand
b. the power supply and heat supply