1. The area of the house is around 3000 ft2
You need to choose the materials and find their properties.
2. There are dynamic power demand and heat demand.
The outside temperature fluctuates and the location is Connecticut.
3. The energy needed is only from the system itself.
4. The daily performance of the system can be evaluated as
Service Quality = [0.5* (PowerSupply/ PowerDemand)]+ [0.5* (Heat Supply/ Heat Demand)]
5. You can use one of the following type of renewable energy resources: (wind turbine or solar cells). and any type of energy storage
Report should include:
1. The structure of the whole energy system
2. The house materials and properties
3. Profiles of the power demand and heat demand
4. Profiles of the power supply and heat supply
5. Plots of the daily performance for three days
Thanks for your invitation, Let us start Professional engineer working in Wind and Solar PV area can give a reasonable solution. Please share with me wind and Sun Light information in your area.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $239 for this job
I'm a graphic design with +10 years of experience. With graphic skill is good, I will complete this work for you in the shortest possible time and accuracy. Thanks