Real Estate Portal
CRM, MySQL, Software Architecture,
Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website Design
Qualified Profession freelancer
1. Looking for best professional freelancer and least 3-6 years experience with initiative and creativity real creators we are a large company that will work very closely with freelancer staff in all our projects to get the best results.
2. If you provide a reasonable price and excellent quality we have similar 5 similar projects that we can increase the payment if we like your work.
3. Real Estate Portal Web Portal (Two Mobile App iOS, Android, google paly build after completed website testing)
-Website must be fully responsive
4. We are looking for someone who pays attention to detail has a very good understanding of the Freelancer platform, resourceful, will make creative suggestions to our idea and understands our needs. Please include examples of work, and a brief statement about why you would be a good fit in your response.
5. SuiteCRM and integrate with My SQL databases
6. Must completed a full detail proposal and understanding the project Scope for assessment which qualified to award and more project
7. Must have previous with real estate portal experience.
8. Must be dynamic and attention to details
9. Must have experience in Php, Graphic design html, MySQL, web hosting and manage cloud, software testing
10. CRM Listing Listing to export to other website interface
11. Must outline the cost to the project
12. 6 – 7 weeks to completed the project
13. Must provide similar project, as Support for the best candidate Expertise
14. Must read through with project. outline full costs analysis
15. Must Sign NDA before commence the Project
Customer option. We two need to quote once PHP, Graphic design html, MySQL, mobile apps on apple, Andros, google play graphic design html and mobile apps on apple, Andros, google play
69 freelancers are bidding on average $4315 for this job
Hello, Thank you for posting your project, Please check this framework: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Is that acceptable framework for you? Thanks