Reproduce (and modify) an illustration of hardware used for UV water disinfection
This project was awarded to inspirativ for $70 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I require an illustration similar to the first one attached ("[url removed, login to view]"). The main components are as shown: Stainless steel flow-system, quartz sleeve containing a UV lamp (looks like an old-style fluorescent light), water flowing through the system. The bolted-on removable ends are also important features.
Important: The image can be coloured, but the colours should be highly contrasting so that it reproduces well in grey-scale. The background should be plain white.
A second image is attached ("inline UV") to make it clear how some of the components are configures and some labels that could be used.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- 8 Steps To Make Your Own Cursive Lettering In Adobe Illustrator
- Letter Fonts: The Best 25 Free Cursive Fonts To Spice Up Your Designs
- How To Draw A Caricature Using Adobe Flash CS6: Donald Trump Caricature
- How To Draw A Cartoon Character Using Adobe Photoshop CS6: Joker Cartoon
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online