The jobs in hand are:
1) Sort out the performance / loading time in China - if it can't be seen well, my Baidu money will be wasted
2) Get the Chinese language as the default language and, much more importantly, get a real translation done. Google still kicks out a lot of nonsense going between English and Chinese and it won't make much sense. Plus it doesn't seem to work in China anyway.
3) Apply to Baidu for PPC, sort out account paperwork, research keywords.
4) Worry about how you are doing compared with the competition!
5) Apply WeChat or QQ codes to the site.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $318 for this job
you just provide me ads images and Adword account i will create and manage your PPC compaign very well. for more information or consultancy please contect me. thank
I am an expert in marketing. I work on the facilitation of two sites [login to view URL] [login to view URL] I have experience in marketing campaigns and the key words.