I am in need of a simple Android app that allows me to send/receive commands to my web service server.
I have attached a PDF of all the details on what this app should be able to do, Please review this PDF before bidding and/or sending me questions about it.
The Android versions can be minimum 3.x to 4.x.
All code should be designed using Eclipse IDE if possible since i may need to modify the code in the future.
Basically the app will do the following:
- There will be a main menu accessable to me and also a background app.
- Gather the address of what i input in
- The background app takes that address and determine the radius from within 0.005 miles of it. (like [url removed, login to view])
- GPS in the phone will check the location and determine wither i am within the 0.005 miles or not.
- If i am within the 0.005 miles then it will send a command to the web service to open up my garage door for me.
- Also have a manual mode so that i am able to preform any of the web serve calls whenever needed without the GPS.
Please contact me with any questions you may have about this project BEFORE placing a bid. I may need an iPhone version sometime in the near duture so keep this in mind if i choose you to do the Android app version. :o)
All code will become the property of me.
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2b) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2c) Any website server-side deliverables must be provided with complete instructions and assistance so that the employer may install them in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2d) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed as described elsewhere by the employer.
2e) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the employer's environment) then they must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
2f) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
3) All deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
3b) No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's 'Worker Legal Agreement'.
Updated the PDF with some more details and corrections.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1444 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project as we have indepth expertise in android app [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
We are the creators of the software sales with more future in our country. This developed in android, and communicates with the server using webservice. Using GIS and GPS.