- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 AUD
- Total Bids 62
The booking form on my client's website has a JS datepicker that lets users choose a Departure date and an Arrival date.
The problem: Sometimes a user will select dates that are in the past.
1) shows an alert when a user selects any date that is in the past.
2) shows and alert when the user selects an arrival that is BEFORE the selected departure date (arrival dates should always be after the departure date).
Please also be aware that the date pickers use the Australian date format (dd-mm-yyyy) and must remain that way.
You can see the form in action:
1) Visit [url removed, login to view]
2) Click the big pink 'Instant Quote & Booking' button.
3) Enter any number of days and click the 'Book Now' button.
4) Use the date pickers.
I can provide access to a duplicate of the website if required.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online