The booking form on my client's website has a JS datepicker that lets users choose a Departure date and an Arrival date.
The problem: Sometimes a user will select dates that are in the past.
1) shows an alert when a user selects any date that is in the past.
2) shows and alert when the user selects an arrival that is BEFORE the selected departure date (arrival dates should always be after the departure date).
Please also be aware that the date pickers use the Australian date format (dd-mm-yyyy) and must remain that way.
You can see the form in action:
1) Visit [url removed, login to view]
2) Click the big pink 'Instant Quote & Booking' button.
3) Enter any number of days and click the 'Book Now' button.
4) Use the date pickers.
I can provide access to a duplicate of the website if required.
60 freelancers are bidding on average $85 for this job
Hi, I can do your project, you can read my reviews about my skills. If you have a question, please contact me, my working hours are from 10 to 18 GMT+1. Regards
Hi, i can start ur work right now and can complete with the deadline what i have given to u. Please check review which is the most efficient way to judge me on [url removed, login to view]