Public Relations Specialist - Get bloggers to write about our upcoming app launch
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 4
We are a tech startup that's preparing to launch a new iPhone photo sharing application. We're looking for a public relations specialist to arrange phone calls between select U.S. lifestyle/fashion/photography bloggers and the co-founders of this app. You must already have prior relationships with lifestyle/fashion/photography bloggers that are from the U.S. Must be well connected with bloggers in general. Qualified sites need to have at least above 50k total monthly visits as verified on www.similarweb.com.
After we speak with these bloggers, we would like them to support us by:
1) beta testing our new app, which is still hush-hush right now;
2) running a launch campaign and telling readers about our app (without disclosing the name of the app) via a series of blog posts that build anticipation for our initial launch event;
3) inviting readers to sign up to participate in the initial launch event and join the free membership.
- Proven working experience in public relations required.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Strong relationships with both local and national industry media outlets as well as lifestyle/fashion/photography bloggers that are geared towards a younger audience.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Event planning experience.
- Open to native English writers only.
- A complete [url removed, login to view] profile.
- References or an established reputation on freelancer preferred.
- BA/MA degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline.
- US members only.
More details after inquiry.
ThanksGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online