Driver drowsiness monitoring and warning system through image processing
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 2
To detect the drowsy of driver.
Sofware used: Matlab 2016
Hardware support package: Beagle bone black
Other components used that are connected to beaglebone black:
- USB camera which is used to detect the eye of a driver.
- LCD is used to display "drowsy is detected" or "drowsy is not detected", depending on the driver's condition.
- DC motor is acted as a car and used to run or slow down the car.
- IC L293D
- Active Buzzer which is used to warn a driver when drowsy is detected. Once buzzer is activated, the motor will slow down.
- push button is used to start and restart the system.
- ultrasonic sensor is used to measure distance of obstacle in front of the car upon the activation of buzzer i.e. when drowsy is detected
Need someone who can work on Matlab to run the above system.
Also need someone who familiar with:-
- Image processing toolboxes
- Face detection -> eye detection -> convert image to grayscale -> Binarization -> Threshold
- Template matching
- Frame detection
- Colour detection
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online