I am looking for a talented developer who has experience in coding iPhone games and passionate about games. You must have worked on mobile games and have existing ones that are available for download in your portfolio. You also have had previous experience developing games and putting games onto the Apple app store.
My New England-based start up company is looking to develop a simple 2D game utilizing the iPhone's touchscreen. (more details will be provided after an NDA agreement is signed).
I’m looking for a team that can provide graphics/sound/developing.
Developers must be easy to communicate with, accessible, and able to communicate technological terminology in plain English. Immediate responses to questions and suggestions is crucial.
Developers must also have experience developing games with animation and music. Ability to incorporate advertisements and in app purchases is a must.
I need someone who is very experienced in coding for iOS to create a feature rich, nice looking, mobile app.
Must be able to provide beta versions for testing during different stages of development.
Must be available for brief pre-development planning to finalize details of game. Must be ready and willing to walk through the development process step-by-step with me as the game is being developed.
Good communication is a must.
I’m also including an NDA that must be signed and returned before the job will proceed.
Responsibility & Expectation:
- Take leadership on programming and coding
- Must be able to work 40 hrs/week on this project. This project is estimated for 4 weeks of work.
- Create an awesome game app for iPhone, ensuring great users experience
- Create graphics
- Add music and sound effects (not compose)
- Include but not limited to adding advertising tag, push notifications, affiliate links for iTunes store
- Work great with UI Designer, work as a team
- Deliver the app, bug-free - Deliver work on time on each milestone
- Assist with App Store submitting
- Be happy and excited to create the game!
To apply, please
1) Include "AWESOME MOBILE APP GAME" on your subject line.
2) Give samples of your game development work. Link to the games in iTunes App Store.
3) Short bio about you
4) Estimated price, I’m looking for a long-term relationship. I have many projects in line. If you know you are the right person, please contact us!
Thanks for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it.