This app is the same as the following but for iOS: [url removed, login to view]
Here it is in the play store: [url removed, login to view]
The source code for the Android app can be provided for reference.
The attached screenshot shows how the app should look like (it doesn't have to be pixel perfect, but the same options needs to be present).
The flow is as follows:
- When the application starts up and a username and password is already saved the application logs in automatically (posts the username and password to a fixed url and the reply becomes the caption of the middle button
- Fill in username and password
- Choose whether or not the app should poll the current location and post it to a fixed url together with the username and the password md5'ed (according to PHP standards). If enabled the posting is performed every 10 minutes if the phone is not in the charger, and every 1 minute if the phone is in the charger. The posting needs to happen in the background when the application isn't open and the application needs to start with the phone.
- Click Login to post the username and password (md5'ed again) to a specific url and, if successful, set the caption of the middle button to the reply
- Once logged in the middle button will be enabled, clicking it will post the username and password to a specific url and set the caption of the button to the reply.
- Clicking save and exit saves the username/password and closes the GUI, but the location polling/posting still happens in the background.
The source code needs to be delivered as part of the project.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $856 for this job
Hi! We are mobile team with expert iOs developers. Let my team do it for you. Please discuss with us via chat room here . Check [url removed, login to view] see some apps we have done. Thank you