Porting Unity game for Android to iOS
This project was successfully completed by hailonguit for ¥33333 JPY in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget¥25000 - ¥75000 JPY
Completed In2 days
I have an Android game (already released on Google Play) that I need ported to iOS. I don't have a mac or an iphone so I figure this might be the cheapest way to do it.
The game is already fully functional and for the most part uses very few external library and only internal C# classes.
The libraries that might need additional attention:
- Unity IAP so that it will work with the iOS store.
- Google Play Game Services for leaderboards and achievements. Would be nice to get the Apple Game Center implemented as well but we can talk about this.
- Everyplay recording (but this might just work fine as is? Doesn't seem to be a lot of extra tweaking)
- Unity ADs (but should be fairly straight forward?)
Also want the developer to do testing on iOS devices and take screenshots for both iPhone and iPad. I expect a release-ready version to be returned along with the new code and explanations (in-code comments are fine) for what's different.
I will of course supply keys and certs from apple store as well as linking code to the Google Play Store.
Since it's a fairly simple porting project it shouldn't take more than a couple of days.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online