Write an iPhone application to play radio stations based on urls
This project received 46 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $457 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $400 USD
Write an iPhone app to work as a radio for multiple radio stations
- The app will not require any backend, the urls will be local (I will provide/edit them from the code).
- Users can record the streaming.
- Background image for each station.
- Sleep timer that turns the app off after (15/30/45/60 minutes).
- The app can work in background if the user presses the home button or lock button.
- Default Control buttons (play/stop/pause).
The app must be written in a neat way and clean code.
Must use autolayout for sure.
You can use objC or swift.
Please type RadioCStream in the bid so that I know that you read the description.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online