**_Click Tracking Component
**_(_***These are required, no exceptions.)
_**Language:**[url removed, login to view] v2.0+ (C or VB)
I’m looking for software that can integrate into any site that will be able to track the amount of times that a link is clicked on.
The software must be able to track unique clicks only.
There must be a client signup and login area so that a customer can submit a link, and the pay-per-click price he would like to pay, and how many impressions he would like to pay for. Once the customer has selected the amount of clicks and the amount of impressions they will be directed to paypal to make the payment.
I’m only looking for integration with paypal at the moment.
Once the payment has been processed and the link approved by an administrator, the link will be ready to be tracked live.
The link should be search engine friendly, and can use a redirect, I was thinking of something similar to <[url removed, login to view]> , this would redirect to [[url removed, login to view]] .
These links will only be used on the site the software is installed on; this is not really a tradition affiliate program. This is more a pay-per-click system for a website.
I only require a simple admin and client interface to prove all the functions, nothing more design wise. This project is for a component that I can re-use in my clients systems, so please code the backend well and don’t worry about design.
The first task of this project will be to create me a full list of features you plan to code in this application, and we will follow this as a plan. You should quote based on what you are planning on building. I would like to find someone with a good understanding of the project. I’m also available daily for chat.
I will choose the coder with the best Bid, feature list, and understanding of what I would like to have built based their bid for this application. So please put some time into your Bid Quote since a detailed quote will win the contract.
I would like to have structured well commented code, with functions created to accomplish the bellow features.
* Add a link to Track
* View Customers Accounts
* Add / Remove Balance
* Approve / Disapprove payments
* View / Edit / Close client accounts
* View the Stats of Clicks
* * Client
* Start Date
* End Date
* Unique Clicks
* Clicks Paid For
* Clicks Left
* Account Balance
* Create New Account
* * Name / Address (street, zip code, state, etc…) / Company Name / Phone / Fax / Notes
* View / Edit Account
* Add / Remove / Edit Link
* * Link Name
* Link URL
* Link Description (255 Chars.)
* Link Keywords
* Link Image (no upload functions needed to be coded, just code it in to contain a path.)
* Link Pay per Click Cost
* Link Balance $$ (this will be the amount of money that has been paid into the account for this link. The amount of links remaining will be determined by the PPC Cost / Balance. Balance must default to 0.)
* Add Funds for link
* Remove funds for link
* Place Link on Hold
* View my Stats
These features above are a basic listing and guide to give you an idea of what I would like to build.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).