**Dialogic Call Bridging on the D/120JCT-LSU**
An application that will read a CSV file that contains 2 telephone numbers, and other call information - and then utilise the Dialogic D/120JCT-LSU card to call both phone numbers, and bridge both calls together in a conference for either a pre-determined, or set amount of time, with the ability of recording that call with a specified file name for auditing at a later time.
Read a CSV file from a particular folder location which will contain the following information:
Telephone#1, Telephone#2, Numeric_PIN, Call_to_be_recorded, Filename_of_recording, Fixed_Duration_of_call
1) The application will utilize a free port on the Dialogic D/120JCT-LSU card, and dial Telephone#1 from the CSV file
2) If Numeric_PIN = -1 then GOTO STEP 5
3) If Numeric_PIN > 1 The application will play a wav file recording called "[url removed, login to view]" which will prompt the user to enter a Pin Code
4) If Numeric_PIN_to_bridge_call matches the PIN code in CSV file, GOTO STEP 5
5) Application will utilize another free port to make outbound call to Telephone#2, and immediately bridge both calls into a conference, and a timer will start, and time will end when the call is completed.
6) If Call_to_be_recorded = 1, then the conversation between both parties is to be recorded with the Filename_of_recording field to be applied to that voice file, and to be placed in a folder RECORDED_CALLS
7) If Call_to_be_recorded = 0, then the bridged calls will not be recorded, and the Filename_of_recording field will not be utilised.
8) If Fixed_Duration_of_call = -1, then the call will continue as long as it takes, until one of the parties of either Telephone #1, or Telephone #2 disconnects the call/hangs up.
9) If Fixed_Duration_of_call = ANY POSITIVE NUMBER, then the call bridging between Telephone#1 and Telephone#2 will last as many minutes specified in this field, with a 1 second WAV file (a beep or chime) will be played 1 minute before the call ends to both parties.
10) Once the call is complete, the CSV file will be placed in a folder called CALLS_COMPLETED where additional information will be added to the CSV file at the end, is the amount of time the call lasted.
Telephone#1, Telephone#2, Numeric_PIN_to_bridge_call, Call_to_be_recorded, Filename_of_recording, Fixed_Duration_of_call, How_Long_Did_This_call_last
The application should scan for the number of analog Dialogic D/120JCT-LSU boards connected, and from a preferences menu screen, we should be able to specify how many bridged calls should be processed at any given time (i.e. D/120JCT-LSU has 12 analog ports, however if only 6 phone lines are being used, we can only have 3 call bridges at any given time). From this menu, we should be also able to specify the folder of where to retrieve the CSV files, and where to place the completed call CSV files, including the path to where the recordings should be stored.
Calls will be bridged on a first come first serve basis, based on the CSV file dropped into the CALLS_PENDING folder. If all ports are busy, then the next call will only be bridged when the next pair of ports become available to bridge the call.