Need a coder to:
convert an access database (10 tables) to an SQL database. An EXACT replica of the access database is needed.
I would like:
1) the SQL Server db built first with all tables recreated
2) for the coder to write scripts to pull data from each of the access tables and place the data directly into the SQL Server database. (please specify in your bid your plan/type of code you will use to do this)
1) Coder must use an include files for the database connectionstrings so that when we run this code on our servers, we only need to change the specifics of the connectionstrings to the databases.
2) It is important that coder has a GOOD grasp of english
3) It is important that the coder CAREFULLY read and meet requirements!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
scripts to migrate data