I require a module for Prestashop which would enable a customer to upload an image while his is buying a product.
• The upload feature schould be available on the moment the customer selects a product (and if the product requires the upload feature)
• so in the backoffice for each product it must be possible to indicate if an image upload is necessary.
Also a framespecification (where the picture will be put in) must also be definable.
Custom upload image feature : yes/no
Frame specification : x-width (in cm)
y-height (in cm)
percentage resolution : number between 0 and 100 framepercentageresolution
Must have features :
• Customer must be able to upload one of his images : max 1 image per productline
a) When a customer choose a product
b) and Custom upload image feature is needed
c) A customatization tab must be available where the customer can upload 1 image for the product
• The image the customer has upload must be shown on a low resoloution preview of how it will look in the frame
• The preview would enable them to zoom in/out (using a slider) and move their image around using buttons
• If preview of their image is ok the cropped image would be saved into a folder on my websites hosting in full resolution alongside the original upload (non cropped high resolution version): so at that moment the customer must tick a checkbox to say that the image is ok.
• The customer would then add the item to their basket and the order would process as normal through Prestashop
• I would then access the full resolution images (via FTP) enabling me to download them from the server.
• The images saved on the server need to be unique identifiable with the placed orderline (cropped image and original image and low resolution preview image).
• The low resolution preview which is also saved, needs to be displayed on their PDF invoices (which Prestashop generates) and if possible onto their email receipts
• If a customer abandons their order (doesn't complete checkout/payment) then their images should be deleted from the server automatically.
• A maximum file size setting that I could adjust in the admin section of the module, this would be displayed to the user
e.g. max file size is 4mb and would also display an error message if they try and upload a larger file.
• Progress bar when the image is actually uploading.
• I need to be able to Change the way the module look is implemented with CSS e.g. change colours, button styles etc
• The user would have to tick a checkbox, while uploading their photos to say that they own the copyright of the image, if they don't tick the checkbox they can't upload an image
• When placing the order (before payment) The system must require an extra check on each line if an image is upload (only these lines where the custom upload feature is needed).
• Correct documentation on how to implent
• Language of messages been shown : ENGLISH, i must have the ability to translate myself these messages to my own language (dutch)
Nice to have
• If an image is too low in resolution then a message must appear that the image might be low in resolution.(Non blocking control)
(Taking into acount frame specification and percentage resolution, for example a percentage resolution of 50 is mentioned,
the actual resolution of the image might be half the resolution that is required for an optimal picture in the frame.
Normally for products that need correct high resolution, the frame percentage resolution will be 100.
For products that are for example only seen from a distance (for instance a mesh banner), the frame perctage resolution might be 50