I have 2 small test cases that should be implemented
in each other.
1. XML check. THis one is working prefectly.
It displayes available and NON available days
of certain products. The code may NOT be CHANGED!
2. is a Calendar in JAXA... this one should be
implemented in the XML script. Now its working
as it should be. THe code is pretty messy too.
So the job is:
- implement the calendar without changing anything
code! in the xml files.
- make it bug free
- in W3 standard ([url removed, login to view])
- for multiple use (for several AJAX popups from 1 page)
- fix the selection issue...:
Now a visitor can select day 1,2,and 5
but a visitor should only be able to select connecting days
also if this contains 2 months... Exampel: okt 30,31,1,2 (nov)
This job should be able to fix in 1 hour.
I am looking for someone who can do this quickly and proffesionally
Fix all Before sunday!
I will send you the files in .tar when you leave me a PM.
1 xml file (plus 2 includes)
3 calender files (plus a couple of includes and 5 images.)
one more thing:
the AJAX popup should be placed some where
else in the than right next to the the button.