I need a program written in Visual Basic 6 to convert text to lines as polygons. The best way to show this is to download the attached file that has a demo of it done already. I previously posted this on RAC and the coder completed it but in Delphi 7 which is of no use to me.
1. Convert multiple characters with a selected font and size.
2. Have a precision adjustment to increase/decrease the # of vertices in the polygons.
3. Adjust the spacing between characters.
4. Include the other features such as checkboxes for showing vertices, colors, etc. The vertice numbers are not needed. The X/Y offset are for showing where the starting point is on the picturebox in the back.
The inside polygons of letters like A,B,D,etc. are colors different and the polygon vertices are shown in the list with the headers showing which letter and Inside/Outside of the letter its for.
I have the code for the Delphi 7 project that was just completed. I need it in VB6. You can start from scratch or use this one to convert it. On planetsourcecode there is a VB code that does letter conversions if you need some VB code. All you need to do is search for is "convert fonts to vector".
Please only bid if you can do this and in VB 6. The previous RAC listing is in arbitration since Delphi is useless to me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98 and up. Visual Basic 6 only.