A monitoring / filtering apps that can be integrated in in-house developed application. Coding to be done in c++ and/or c#.
Should run with antivirus-spyware softwares
1. Http Monitor & Filter - Monitor all http traffic . Protocol level to support all browsers. Two modes, block or allow. If the user enters a blocked url the browser will be redirected to a page which contains a message. In allow mode, if user enters url not in allow list, browser directed to a page that shows allowed urls.
- Record of all URL visited
- Block/Unblock certain keyword containing website URL's
- (Option) Block/Unblock certain keyword containing websites
2. Restrict Web Surfing - This should allow all local intranet traffic (AD / File sharing etc should work), but disallow users from surfing the internet across all browsers
3. Protocol Port Blocker. Restrict the port access. Hence block FTP Ports or HTTP Ports and no one will be able to ftp or use the internet.
4. Application Blocker/Unblocker. This has to be at system level and effective. Solutions that monitor processes and kills them is **not accepted**, as sometimes the application shows up for a short while before killing the application. The application should never be launched.
- Also to block/Unblock instant messenger
- Record IM chat ( MSN,Yahoo,AOL,Skype,Trillan,Google talk )
- Record keystrokes
- Block/Unblock file downloads
- Block/Unblock peer to peer ( P2P )
- Block/Unblock certain sections on the Pc (Run, Desktop settings,Program Files.. )
- URL ad/remove capability
- Logs history
This should be implemented as a suite of calls and a background process should be monitoring the providing the capabilities.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Should run under Windows versions ( 98,ME,2000,2003,NT,XP and Vista )