Image upload with tagging autocomplete in Django Admin
This project was successfully completed by karagorn for $75 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
Please only bid on this project if you have previous Django experience. This is for Django 1.9 and Python 3.5.
Create a section in the Django Admin area where it is possible to upload an image and add tags to it.
It should be possible to browse previously uploaded images and either delete the image or edit its tags.
* Create a Tag model with a list of predefined tags. For example, "Male", "Female", "Male and Female", "Children", "Family". These can simply be inserted into the table.
* Create a Photo model.
* Note photos can be associated with many tags, and tags can be associated with many photos.
* In the Django Admin area add the ability to upload a photo and tag it.
* The photo should be saved locally to the server.
* I don't mind how the photo is uploaded, either using a file upload form or drag and drop is fine. However, the photo must be previewed before it is saved. (There are jQuery libraries you can use for this, for example, [url removed, login to view]).
* The tag input box needs to use autocomplete and should only allow tags which are already in the Tag table. (There are also jQuery libraries for this, for example, [url removed, login to view])
* Note I don't mind which jQuery libraries you use for this.
* Photos which have been uploaded and tagged can be browsed. It should be possible to delete the photo or edit the tags.
Thanks for reading. Any questions, just ask.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online