We would like to outsource an IVR application development project (preferably in VC++ & MS SQL Server Database)
If you are interested, please provide a budgetary quote and delivery lead time for the following application:
1. On Ring - Get ANI, DNIS and drop call without answering and call-back the number
2. Play ANI to caller and ask for confirmation or allow changing it to some other number via DTMF input (we want to identify caller even if his first call was from his mobile but is now calling from a landline or some other phone number)
3. Check the total number of calls made so far and use that as a sequence number. So if caller has made 3 previous calls, ask whether this call is the 4th call (session). Caller can either accept this session number or input a different one.
4. Now offer caller to record multiple recordings (maybe 43 different audio files to be recorded for that session) with a playback and confirmation and re-recording if caller wishes to.
5. End call
6. Save the voice files under ANI/CurrentDate/SessionNo/xx where xx is 1 to 43 assuming there are 43 audio recordings to be done per session.
The Call information and detailed logs should be stored in MS SQL tables. If it is cheaper or more feasible for you to save them in daily log and information files, then please quote
Development to be done on Dialogic DNI board + HMP software and should support all protocols (Dialogic Global Call API) and all line protocols. It should at least support PRI E1 (CTR4/NET5 - Euro ISDN or ISDN30) protocol and lines.
We need a budgetary quote very urgently, could you please try to get back to me by today itself?