Investigate and recommend options to migrate a desktop app to the cloud
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £313 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
I am looking for a highly skilled, articulate researcher/developer to investigate the options in migrating a desktop software application to the cloud. I need someone who understands the complexities involved in making an application built in Java FX work seamlessly on the web.
The deliverable will be a report that outlines the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats associated with each option, along with a set of practical recommendations for next steps and the costs associated with each.
To succeed in this role you will need to be:
• highly educated, technically literate and open-minded
• able to rapidly understand the requirements embodied in an existing desktop application, and anticipate future requirements and scalability concerns
• willing to ask intelligent questions to make sure you understand the subtleties, trade-offs and complexities of the project and are doing the best possible job for your client
• skilled in researching different technical options and critically evaluating them
• able to form robust and defensible recommendations based on your research
• experienced in communicating those recommendations in the form of credible and detailed technical report
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online