Software Developer / Programmer for Video Game Company
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $15 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
We are a startup company developing video games for the iOS platform and are currently looking for a creative and talented software developer / programmer.
You will be responsible for:
- Software architecture and design
- Writing source code for our video games
- Writing automated tests for your code
- Documenting the software
- Long-time experience with creating software architecture and design for iOS plattform
- Expert knowledge in programming for the iOS platform using Objective C, Swift and SpriteKit
- Experience with creating universal apps (for iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- Experience in documenting the software in UML
- Experience with Subversion as VCS
- ALL rights of your work are transferred to us. Your name will appear in the credits screen of the video game
- Work load will vary considerably depending on the project phase of the video game currently in development, so there may be times where there is a lot of work to do and times where there is no work at all for several months, so you must be flexible considering the workload.
- You will have to sign a NDA
- You will have to use the Freelancer Desktop App
Thank you very much for your time and we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online