We would like to hire some SAP expert to write us a generic SAP case study. Our intention is to be able to edit the case study and populate it with different client scenarios to be able to produce multiple relevant case studies for a number of questions in the Consultancy Tender.
We are wanting to convey to the client that we are a small but yet professional consulting firm, spurned from our sister recruitment company and that what we lack in experience we will make up for in enthusiasm and ownership of task.
· A fully detailed generic case study of a full sap implementation project within a utilities company - a SAP project team of 12 plus business people.
· Needs consultancy wording
· Would like to touch on each aspect of the SAP project life cycle from business case development to scoping to build, testing, data, training and documentation through to go live.
· Want to touch on what we did well, how we added real value / what we potentially did differently from others
· Have a real focus on Project Management, reporting, project timelines, risk, cost minimisation etc.
Attached is the Annexure (Project Delivery) from the tender that highlights what our case study has to address to give you insight regarding the level of detail we require.
I need the initial draft of the work by Wednesday (GMT+11) evening and completed work by Saturday evening (GMT+11). My budget is $100.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $95 for this job
Hello, Your advertised project fits my skills-set and would love to be given the opportunity of carrying out the project. You should contact so we can discuss further. Thank you Henry Goin