1. Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
2. Maintain and improve the website.
3. Optimize applications for maximum speed.
4. Design mobile-based features.
5. Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve
6. Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
7. Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
1. Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
2. Hands on experience with markup languages
4. Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
5. In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design,
development, and deployment)
6. Understanding of layout aesthetics
7. Knowledge of SEO principles
8. Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content
9. An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
10. Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
11. Knowledge of PHP, SQL, Opencart is a plus.