Pilot project: add two simple features to jekyll base blog
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $184 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a working Jekyll base website and blog hosted on Github Pages
I would like to automatically add two features for each blog post:
- AddThis widgets
- Outbrain Free Related Links Widget
The delivery of each feature will be done as a Github Pull Request, with as many iterations of issue fixes as required (hopefully less than 3).
The developer is expected to run the website locally, and validate everything is working before send a pull request.
Site update (MD, JS, HTML, CSS) should be clean and easy to maintain as possible. Working feature with a lousy code will not be accepted. Understanding and experience with of Jekyll, Git is a must.
If successful, we have additional, bigger update project for the same site.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Products and Features That Maximize Your Freelancer Account
- How to Start a Blog & How to Craft Your First Introductory Post
- How to Launch Your Freelance Company in Just 10 Days
- How to Get Your Name Out There as a Startup: 5 Simple Marketing Strategies
- 9 Sure-Fire Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online