Client wants to build a responsive web application which will help admin to keep track of customer data with google map location and shipping details.
Client has customers from whom they pickup scrap tyres on weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis and on call basis. Client need to manage the pickup schedule, map it on google and also schedule their pickups with SMS update to drivers or some better mechanism. Client will also provide tablet (with sim) to drivers for live updates of maps and customers on route. They keep them on excel at the moment but need a web based application where they can update customer details which should automatically map on google map so that drivers can view the customer details geographically on map. Once driver picks up the delivery from a customers, they will enter few invoice details. As soon as they enter the details, they should get the total amount based on the pricing entered. If GST is applicable, 10% gets added and total amount with GST will be displayed. This is just to assist driver to get correct amount rather than manually calculating and making errors and a copy will be sent as email when submitted to main accounts email address.
Scope of the Work:
• Web site: Facilitates the driver to view the customer’s information/data updated by the admin.
• Backend: This will allow admin to manage (add, edit or delete) the data from back-end such as to update the customer data manually in the system or through excel sheet upload and assign the pick-ups to particular drivers.
• Driver: Driver will view the website to get the details (google location and pick up details) about customers updated by the admin.
• Admin: Admin will update the customer details like google location and pickup schedules through backend.
Modules for Driver
Driver will get a dashboard where it will able to view today’s pick-ups, weekly pick-ups, request to reschedule pickup, customer’s location on Google Map and invoice details.
• Today’s pick-up
Driver will able to view the list of today’s pick-up schedule with a google map location. Driver will get the customer details like customer name, location, date and time.
• Weekly pick-ups
Driver will able to view the list of weekly pick-ups schedule with a google map location. Driver will be able to view the pick-up schedule for entire week.
• Request to reschedule pick-ups
Driver will able to request to reschedule pick-ups for different date or time. Driver will request to admin to reschedule the pick-up. Admin will either approve or reject it.
• Customer’s location
Customer’s location on google map can be viewed by the driver so that customer will easily get the location and get the pick-up address.
• Invoice details
Driver will able to print the invoice by entering the details in the system like rates and taxes. Accordingly the invoice will be generated and printed.
Collection Details will be as follows:
• Inv Number: Alpha Numeric (auto generated)
• Category Pass (e.g. / 4WD / LC / Ltruck / TT / FLift / BCat / Others)
• Pickup Rate
• Qty Picked
• Total Amount
• Inv Total GST Inclusive
• Next Scheduled Pickup: (Will automatically update, based on the pickup date and frequency e.g. If Picked up on 1/5/16 and pickup frequency is weekly. Then next scheduled pickup date will be automatically added so that the driver can advice client when is next pickup)
Modules for Admin
• Customer details
Admin will able to ADD UPDATE and DELETE the customer details like customer name, location, weekly pick-ups (like Monday, Tuesday........... Sunday), region etc. Admin will able to search the customer in system on the basis of name, region and week day.
Customer details will be as follows:
o Company Name
o Address (Street Number, Street Name, City, region, suburb, State)
o Contact Name
o Contact Number
o Email Address
33 freelancers are bidding on average $1206 for this job
Hi, I am professional web designer and developer with 15 years international experience. Feel free to contact me as soon as you are ready to start so we can discuss details.