I am seeking someone who is intimately familiar with Amazon's AWS console, specifically EC2 deployment with elastic IPs and Apache web servers/logging. The primary deliverable of this project will be a bash or python script to automate this process.
Here are the requirements of the project:
- Bash or Python script to automate the deployment and destruction of Free Tier AWS EC2 instances with elastic IPs, running Apache web servers with verbose, canonical logging enabled
- Web ports should be open to the world (80,443,4080,8080,4443,8443,9999)
- This script should be able to be run as a cron job
- Using the script, I should be able to specify how many EC2 instances I want to deploy, and which I want to destroy
- The verbose, canonical Apache logging is important so that I can see the full domain name that is being requested.
Automated deployment/destroy script have already been created here: [login to view URL] and most of the code can be reused for this project.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
Hi, I am AWS certified solution architect professional. I can provide demo, I have already created it. I can do this, please get in touch to discuss it further in chat. Thankyou Antima Mishra
15 freelancers are bidding on average $169 for this job
Hello. My name is Julius. I have been working with AWS for 4 years, linux expert, main programming language in bash script. I think I am certainly able to execute this project perfectly and quickly. Thank you.
I'm having 10 years of etl experience in datawarehousing technologies like abinito, oracle, teradata, Hadoop, aws, shell scripting. LinkedIn : rushikeshmer