We need a code for a usb web camera plugged to Raspbery Pi and stream video to AWS Kinesis automatically ?
Raspberrypi must behave like an access point for setting wifi and wfii password .
Other configurations like frameRate, quality size, and etc. must be settable over mqtt .
whenever it receives an signal from mqtt with specific topic related with deviceid (DeviceID/SendSignal).
We will stream the incoming video using react and react native ui for web and mobile.
Camera will be a 1080p LG usb camera
Following features must be met
1. Stream Video from Raspberry Pi to AWS Kinesis in realtime (wifi -or Ethernet connect) when internet is available.
2. When there is no internet connection saves the video into sdcard for future uploading (Streaming)
3. Raspberry Pi device subscription to a specific topic (listeneing for ) parameter setting such as device id, video format ,size , and other info on AWS IoT core mqtt protocol
4. Timesynronizaiton with AWS server time-zone
5. React. - React native monitoring codes for integration for our current web and mobile applications