Points will be covering in the projects are:
1. Encrypt the video and Encrypted Video run in only own android Video player
and main thing is create table in app in which we save the information of video folder name, folder access date and expiry date.
Before access date and after expiry date that's folder not open so video do not play.
2. PDF file open in the App
3. Image open in the app (jpeg, png, gif)
4. Webview activity handling in the app
5. All the Videos, PDF, Images save in SD Card from there content will accessible. So in app folders path also define from which content run
6. Date and time wise play video information, PDF file information, image information save in app offline db. In short all of user work save
7. In offline DB there will Class, Language, Subject, Topic, Content (Video/PDF/Image) will save
8. For Video, PDF and Image separate DB will create
9. Create a Optional Exam/Quiz system in work in offline
10. Exam/Quiz result handling
11. All offline DB related working done in online platform using php
E.g. For Exam or Quiz system Question bank set on online, video folder db information, Class, Language, Subject, Topic, Content data all will create in online DB
12. Option to update online DB data in APP offline DB of all users
(We will install the app in mobile/tablet and after that DB will update by us so option to update app db latter without internet)
13. User profile information, user working information and Exam result information sync to online db whenever internet available or manually click to sync button
14. In User profile information fields are : School Name, Class, User/Student Name, Scholar No, Medium, Contact No etc. So with this information on Online PHP based
platform we can create a platform to check
E.g. With School Name we can search the All students records and to click students we can check all app activity, exam results etc.
15. In online platform School wise login rights will create
16. In online platform students subject wise results will also show in graphical format
In this project both Android and PHP, Mysql based working will do. So if you have an experience then bid