Media4u implements innovative IT and multimedia projects for its own marketing. We are currently developing a sophisticated, new, geo-based web service in the area of transport/traffic/telematics/automotive. In this case, additional development support is needed very soon for a long-termed cooperation.
A go to market should be done with release 1 as quick as possible.
This project is a demanding one! And the development will last for years!
Please make your bid to this advertisement ONLY if your proposed hourly rate is calculated for an experienced, qualified developer!
Your low offer will be honoured: The salary after completion of release 1 (3 months expense) will increase by 50%!
Even a participation / profit share at this promising project is possible and welcome.
State of project:
* web frontend/backend: ~90% of release 1. Max version: release 1.
* mobile app: ~65% of release 1. Max. version: release 7.
* planned go to market date (finish of release 1): 4 months at full team size. Team attributes:
* future size: 1 web and 2 app developers
* project owner and project manager: me
* Scrum master: me or locally
* team manager, quality control: locally
These are the qualification criteria to share at this challenging traffic project:
* Programming: Android (iOS or Xamarin/React Native welcome) and JavaEE, Spring, AngularJS.
* Technologies: Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven, GIT, Linux server, …
* Very helpful: OpenCV & map systems experiences, view for good usability and design.
* Soft skills: good Scrum practise; good understanding of project's idea (purpose-oriented thinking); fast comprehension; structured, logical thinking; highly interested in this kind of project/topic and experienced in (geo-based) technology/features.
* Constellation: single, independent developer(s) preferred. Good alternative: highly professional, qualified, managed team of an offshore company.
* Communication: good and clear English, Skype, Whatsapp, email. Understanding of German (project) documents are welcome.
App technology: Working with platform independent, native technologies (Xamarin, Qt) possible, especially instead of iOS.
So a global knowledge about possible app development technologies would be very helpful!
These are the next steps (in case of satisfaction):
1) Explaining to you the project idea (brochure, samples)
2) Your rough, reproducible evaluation of four of the project challenges
3) After NDA: Discussing the milestones (project management platform: Youtrack)
4) Review of our release 1 task sheet and source codes
5) Basic estimation of it by candidate
6) Settle of contract (milestone-based payment)
Please choose between one of the two forms 'Cooperation Scale' attached below according to your business situation, complete it and return it back to us.
Thank you very much.