P3nto is a word game currently under development. There are two modes one can play in: against the app and against another person. P3nto has been well tested when playing against the app; now it needs testing against other players. We've done some one-to-one testing, but now we need to do stress testing, where several games are going on at once.
I would like to hire 10 testers who can commit to test all at the same time. I will propose a test time and day and need confirmation from ALL testers that they will be ready to play at the agreed-upon time and day.
The app will be free to download, but Human vs Human play is a paid upgrade. I will provide all testers with promo codes so they can unlock Human vs Human play at no cost to them.
Google requires testers to have Gmail accounts and P3nto requires that all devices be running Android version 4.4.2 or later.
If you are hired as a tester, here is the process we will follow:
1. If you were not part of the earlier P3nto test group, I will add your email address to the Alpha test group and provide you with the opt-in link and promo code. This will all be sent to you via a form email letter.
2. After you install P3nto and use the promo code to unlock the Human vs Human play feature, you will message me through Freelancer that you are ready to begin testing. Do not start testing until I give you the word!
3. I will propose a time and day when all testers should begin testing. You will need to respond either that the proposed time and day work for you or, if not, please suggest several alternate times and days. Please note that testing needs to start sometime between 8 am and 5 pm, Central European Time(CET).
4. All games will be played in English.
5. Once all testers have agreed on a start time and day, testing will start as follows:
5a. Testers will start P3nto and, after logging in with their Gmail addresses, select "Human" from the Opponent menu in the game Lobby. The app will add the players' game information (photo, name, rating, number of games played to date and preferred language) to the players list.
5b. You should challenge anther player, by selecting them from the list.
5c. The player receiving the challenge should accept and the player issuing the challenge will be so notified.
5d. Once both players have entered their secret word in the "Your secret word" field, play will begin. The player who gets to move first will be chosen at random.
5e. After the game has been completed, the winner should take a screenshot and send it to me, to prove that the game happened.
5f. Any players forfeiting the game, either by returning to the lobby or exiting the app will not be paid. You must play a complete game.
5g. Both players will be paid 8 euros per game completed, whether you won or lost.
I have 2.5 years of experience in programming and testing. I am experienced in manual and automation testing for mobile and web based applications. Please let me know your thoughts